International students wishing to enrol in undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate programmes at Japanese universities and graduate schools can apply for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships.
The scholarships are wholly supported, and interested students must have at least JLPT N4 level Japanese proficiency. This is done for the pupils to comprehend the fundamentals of Japanese.
The Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships do not select the candidates’ schools. Applicants may, instead, choose the graduate programmes and universities in Japan that best suit their needs.
However, students must provide a copy of their applications for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships once they’ve sent them to their top Japanese institutions.
Applicants to graduate programmes in Japan must submit a letter of recommendation from a lecturer at the graduate school of their choice.
The Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships cover the complete cost of tuition and flights for the selected applicants. This blog post will discuss qualifying requirements, the distribution of prestigious scholarships, and other topics.
Synopsis of Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships
The host country for scholarships: Japan
Universities that host scholarships: Japanese establishments
Yoneyama Foundation, University Rotary, is the sponsor of the scholarship.
Level of scholarship study: undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate
• Type of support for scholarships: fully financed
• Students that qualify: Foreign Students
• Closing date for scholarships: October 31, 2023
Advantages of Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships
• The students who make the shortlist will get 250,000 yen to cover their airfare to Japan.
• Monthly stipends of 100,000 yen will be awarded to undergraduate programme shortlisted candidates.
• The monthly stipend for students who make the master’s programme shortlist is 140,000 yen.
• Students who make the shortlist for PhD programmes will get a monthly stipend of 140,000 yen.
Courses Eligible for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships
• The Arts
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships: Qualifications at Eligibility
• Students from abroad may apply for this scholarship programme.
• Entire 12 years of postsecondary study are required for interested individuals to be eligible for a Bachelor scholarship.
• To apply for a Masters scholarship, interested applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
• To apply for a PhD scholarship, interested applicants must hold a master’s degree.
• Interested students must be of the appropriate age to enrol in their selected programmes.
• Interested students should have good academic records.
• Research experience is a requirement for master’s and PhD candidates.
The Paperwork needed to apply for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships
• Filled out application
• The Objective Essay
• A duplicate of the candidate’s admissions application
• A letter of reference
• Plan of Research
• Letter of Recommendation
• Foreign Travel Document
• Documentation of fluency in Japanese language
Guidelines for Applications
All overseas applicants interested in studying in Japan must apply for admission to the institutions and graduate programmes of their choice and then use the application link below to send a copy of their application to the Rotary Yoneyama Foundation.
The Rotary Yoneyama Foundation is the scholarship’s sponsor and has complete funding. All overseas students are welcome to apply to this country. However, there are still requirements for qualifying.