Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2022-2023 – You’ll learn everything you need to know about applying for the Microsoft Tuition scholarship in 2022 on this page.
Computer Science and allied STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) fields are the focus of the annual scholarship award.
What You Need to Know About Microsoft Tuition Scholarship
Microsoft Tuition Scholarship are available to students who desire to pursue careers in computer science and other STEM fields, including engineering and mathematics.
Microsoft frequently awards this prize to deserving students who have shown a commitment to academics, leadership, and technology throughout their academic careers.
READ MORE: Government RTP Scholarships for Postgraduate Research
A few years ago, this fellowship was solely available to students from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
It is common for Microsoft to provide special consideration to submissions that have demonstrated exemplary leadership in advancing STEM fields at their particular colleges.
Typically, Microsoft prefers and prioritizes those applicants that have demonstrated remarkable and exceptional leadership in the quick promotion of those STEM subjects in their respective universities.
For students with impairments and other specific needs there are other general scholarships, a women’s scholarship, and a special one for blacks at Microsoft
Level/Fields of Study
Full-time students in any of the following fields are eligible for the scholarship:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) disciplines
READ MORE: UWA International Prestige Scholarship
It is planned that the Microsoft Tuition Scholarship will hold in the United States of America.
Applicants must be full-time undergraduates at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
Microsoft Tuition Scholarship Benefits
For the Microsoft Tuition Scholarships:
- The financial assistance office at your college or university posts full or partial tuition coverage for one academic year for recipients.
- For the specified school, Microsoft will make a one-time payment, and the amount will not be transferrable to any other academic institution.
- Tuition funds can only be used to cover the fees indicated on your bursar bill, including room and board, and not for other expenses.
Microsoft Tuition Scholarship Eligibility
- Maintain an overall grade point average of 3.0 out of a possible 4.0, or a grade point average of 4.0 out of a possible 5.0
- Demonstrate satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or another related STEM field at the time the application is submitted.
How to Apply for Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2022
If you’d want additional information on how to apply for the scholarship, please visit the link below
The Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2022 application period has ended. In early December, Microsoft will begin accepting applications for its 2023 Tuition Scholarship, which will remain open until the 31st of January 2023.