Seek your education by taking part in universities of., Europe, Japan, Africa, and Oceania.
Satisfactory information! Applications for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
Programs are presently available. And in this article, we will elucidate in detail about the
scholarship program’s advantages to infants stage by stage of the p application procedure.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-2025 is a fully financed master’s
scholarship for transnational learners. JJ/WBGSP scholarship will fill in the full tuition payment,
accommodation, economy-class air travel, and a monthly occupancy allowance.
WBGSP is available to men and women from developing countries with appropriate professional
experience and a history of contributions to their country’s development endeavors who are
applying to a master’s degree program in a development-related topic.
JJWBGSP provides scholarships for twenty-six Participating Programs at universities in the
United States, Europe, Africa, Japan, and Oceania, in fundamental areas of development,
including financial policy management, tariff policy, and infrastructure management. You are not
qualified for a JJ WBGSP Scholarship if you are not accepted for one of these programs.
Developing country learners are dedicated to proceeding to their residence country to utilize
their new capacities and put into the cultural and economic development of their countries after
getting a degree.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Newcastle University
- Study in: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania japan
- Opportunity Emphasis Fields: Click here to see the accessible masters opportunities
- Program Duration: two years
- Application Ending Date:
- Application Window#1: From January 16th to February 28th, 20,23, noon Washington time.
- Application Window #2: From March 27th to May 26th, 2023, at noon Washington time.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program offers the candidates with the
- Economy class air travel between your residence country and the host university at the
beginning of your study program and instantly following the end of the scholarship duration.
Furthermore, the two-way air travel, applicants will accept a US worth sum of $500 for travel
allowance for each trip;
- Tuition for your graduate program and the expense of essential medical insurance received
through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship duration, a monthly subsistence allowance to fill in all
occupancy expenditures (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The
Most of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
Please note all JJ/WBGSP scholarships cover the duration of the graduate program or two
years, whichever is less.
You may like this: Kingston University Scholarships 2023
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs
Expenditures to get and/or sponsor family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Courses that do not complete the minimum credits needed to achieve the graduate degree;
- Language training not offered by the graduate program;
- Extra travel during the study program;
- Expenditures associated with research, supplementary academic materials, field trips,
participation in workshops/seminars, internships; or
- Academic equipment such as computers.
- Citizen permit payment
Eligibility Standard for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
To be qualified for The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program – JJWBGSP,
candidates have to complete the subsequent standards:
- Mandatory Languages: English
- Qualified Countries: All Planet Countries
- Not have dual citizenship of any advanced country;
- Be in good health condition;
- Have a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree attained at least three years pribeforee the
Application Closing date;
- Have three years or more of contemporary development-related work experience after
achieving a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be operating development-related work in a paid-fulfill-transition at the period of presenting the
scholarship application. The only oddity to this standard is for developing country residents
from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States offered to candidates
in the Application Guidelines for every call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application ending date, be admitted unconditionally (except for
allocation) for the forthcoming educational year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred
university master’s programs required outside of the candidates country of citizenship and
country of residence enumerated at the period the call for scholarship applications available.
The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application.
- Not be an Executive Director, his or her substitute, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the
World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the word
“close relative” defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son,
Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew; *Please note: All qualified standards are precisely
adhered to. No oddities are created. Eligibility measures WILL NOT change during an open call
for applications. Nonetheless, this notification is subject to alteration between the final of one
application procedure and the commencement of the successive one (next).
How to Apply for The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program?
Please follow the subsequent stages to benefit of his scholarship:
- You have to first apply for admission to one or additional of the Partner Master’s Degree
Program(s). Questions on how to submit an admissions application to a partner program should
be submitted to the individual university.
- Buildup an account on the scholarship website from here.
To find out more about The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program –
JJWBGSP, please visit the official website:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program for developing countries?
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is available to women
and men from developing countries with appropriate professional proficiency and history of
financing their countries’ development endeavors who are applying for a master’s degree
program in a development-related topic.
What are the benefits of the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship?
A JJWBGSP scholarship offers tuition, a monthly occupancy allowance, round-trip airfare,
health insurance, and a travel allowance.
Is it hard to get a scholarship in Japan?
The school tuition, accommodation, monthly allowance, and other essential specialties are
already resolved before. Nevertheless, just the Japanese government and a few private
foundations, organizations, or local governments provide these sorts of scholarships. It is highly
competitive because the spots are restricted.