Are you enrolled in the University of East Anglia’s nursing program? Does your study proposal for the second year address mental health services or older adults? If so, you can apply for the Scholarship for Lesley Williams’ Masters in Nursing.
The Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarship is intended to help deserving and exceptional student nurses who are starting their second year of the University of East Anglia’s master’s program in nursing in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship program is available to both native and international students. However, motivated students must prove they have exceptional academic standing and need financial assistance. It is noteworthy that the scholarship is granted based on merit.
About the University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia was founded sixty years ago in Norwich, England. More than 19,000 domestic and and international students are enrolled at this public research university. Undergraduate and graduate degrees are available at the university.
Overview of the Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarship
• University of East Anglia, host institution for the scholarship
• The United Kingdom is the host country for scholarships.
• Scholarship degree level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
• Scholarship funding type: Tuition Fees
• Scholarship program worth: £5,000
• Scholarship recipients: Few
• Scholarship students: International students
• The deadline for scholarships is January 30, 2024.
Eligible Faculty for Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarship
• Faculty of Medicine and Health
Eligible Regions for Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarship
• East Anglia
• Middle East
• North East of England
• North America
• South America
• Applicants must be citizens of nations that qualify.
• Candidates must be enrolled in the University of East Anglia’s second year.
• Candidates must provide proof of their need for money.
• The research project submitted by applicants must focus on mental health or elder care.
• Candidates cannot be receiving funds from another scholarship program.
Benefits of the Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarship
The program is for scholarships that cover tuition. It provides selected applicants with £5,000 to help with their UEA education.
Procedure for Application
By January 30, 2024, all applicants must have completed the application form found at the following link.
All nursing students starting their second year at the University of East Anglia are eligible to apply for the Lesley Williams Masters in Nursing Scholarship. The scholarship award is up to £5,000 and goes toward tuition fees.