Are you trying to find a place where you can get a scholarship to continue your graduate studies? Think about the Graduate Scholarship from Chulalongkorn in Thailand.
All international students are welcome in Thailand, and among the most outstanding universities in Thailand is Chulalongkorn University.
Outstanding ASEAN or non-ASEAN students who wish to enroll in graduate programs at the esteemed university in 2024 are eligible for the Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University is the initiator of this esteemed graduate fellowship. The program was established to strengthen Thailand’s academic ties with the global world.
The Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarship is given to the best international students who meet specific requirements and exhibit remarkable academic accomplishment. It is fully funded.
The Master’s program at Chulalongkorn lasts two years, whereas the doctoral scholarship program lasts three years. The scholarship program’s prizes cannot be given to a successful candidate more than once in these years.
Bangkok, Thailand’s University, or CU, is a public research institution. With almost 29,000 local and international students, it was founded in 1917.
Chulalongkorn offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs.
An Overview of Graduate Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University
• The host country for the scholarship programme: Thailand
• Chulalongkorn University is the host university for the scholarship programme.
• Master’s and doctoral degree programs are acceptable
• Type of scholarship search: fully funded
• Students who qualify: Foreign students
• Deadline for scholarships: May 13, 2024
Benefits of the Graduate Scholarship at Chulalongkorn University
• It provides return airfare tickets to those who are accepted.
• It pays the whole cost of tuition for those who are accepted.
• It pays for the living expenses of selected applicants.
• A lodging allowance is provided.
Qualifications for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship
• As long as you are not a Thai national, you may apply.
• Students from ASEAN and non-ASEAN interested in this scholarship programme can apply.
• Applicants for Master’s scholarships need to be at least Bachelor’s degree holders.
• Interested students should not be older than 40.
• Strong knowledge of the English language is required of applicants.
• The candidates need to be in good physical and mental health.
Required Documents for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship
• Complete Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• Medical Certificate
• Academic Transcript
• Certificate of Graduation
• Passport Photocopy
• Two Letters of Recommendation
Guidelines for Applying for Graduate Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University
The page below has comprehensive details on the scholarship application. Before starting their applications, however, candidates should confirm that they have all the necessary paperwork.
Awardees of the Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship include both ASEAN and non-ASEAN outstanding students. It is available to the best overseas students and is fully funded.