Applicants with the passion to advance their academic career through education in the UK are hereby invited to apply for this fully funded at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Fund scholarships are highly competitive and targeted at graduate students with great leadership and academic standing. The scholarship covers course fees, and make available a generous grant for living costs to cater for the student’s need while studying at Oxford.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clarendon Fund
- Host Institution: University of Oxford, UK
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Number of Awards: Not Stated
- Study Level: Masters and DPhil
- Nationality: International Students all over the world
You may Like
Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Must apply to study any of the eligible Masters or DPhil courses at Oxford University
- Applicant must be offered admission in Oxford University to study a full-time postgraduate course
- Applicant must possess the ability to start and complete a masters or DPhil course at Oxford University.
- Students the world over are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship.
- Scholarship covers course fees in full
- annual grant for living expenses, at least £18,622 (2023-24 rate)
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2024 at the University of Oxford, Applicants must:
- Be applying for a masters or DPhil study at Oxford University will be considered automatically for a Clarendon Scholarship. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course.
- Submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships except the ones required for admission into Oxford University.
- Note: Applicants who hold a deferred graduate offer are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.