Due to the exorbitant expense of earning a master’s degree, many African students are looking to study abroad for scholarships. We invite African students seeking funding to complete their master’s degree overseas to apply to Wageningen University & Research’s Africa Scholarship Programme. It’s among the most significant scholarships to African students who have demonstrated academic excellence.
How are you planning to submit your scholarship application? Everything you require to know about the scholarship initiative is contained in this blog article. It includes, for example, the application procedure, the eligibility requirements, the application guidelines, the application deadline, and the advantages. Additionally, we will provide you with some advice that you can heed to increase your chances of winning the scholarship. We will also give you access to the scholarship summary.
Among the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands is Wageningen University & Research. Located in Wageningen, it is a public university. In 1876, Wageningen was founded. It’s among the nation’s oldest universities. The esteemed Wageningen has about 12,000 domestic and international students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degrees. Its intellectual accomplishments inside and outside the Netherlands have contributed to its booming prominence.
A Synopsis of Africa Scholarship Programme Initiative
The host country for the scholarship programme: the Netherlands
Wageningen University & Research is the host institution for the scholarship project.
Study level for scholarship programmes: master’s degree
Number of the scholarship programme: Various
Scholarship programme applicant: Students from abroad
Closing date for the scholarship programme: February 1, 2024
Requirements for Africa Scholarship Programme Eligibility
• Students from Africa must apply.
• Before the application deadline, candidates must enrol in Masters programmes at Wageningen University & Research.
• Applicants must be accepted into the MSc programme without conditions.
• Candidates should be exceptional and have demonstrated to be among the top 5% of students, with a first-class honours degree and a bachelor’s degree GPA of 80% or better.
Advantages of Africa Scholarship Programme
• Travel expenses to and from the Netherlands are covered.
• It provides a living allowance to selected applicants for the length of the programme.
• For the course of the programme, it pays the entire tuition.
• It pays for health insurance and visa fees.
Documents for Scholarship Applications
• A certificate of bachelor’s degree
• Academic record
• Proof of English language ability
• Autobiographical Note
Guidelines for Applying for Africa Scholarship Programme
Apply for Wageningen University & Research’s MSc programme. If you receive an admissions offer, you have until the end of February to apply for the scholarship programme.
To assist African students with stellar academic records who want to continue their education at the host university for a master’s degree, the project was developed. Not only does the scheme provide excellent benefits, but it also pays for the accepted applicants’ educational expenses.