Yum! is dedicated to giving educational opportunities. In commemoration of the Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship Program, which was established in honor of the company’s founding Chairman, scholarships were established for students in need.
Scholarship Management Services, a part of Scholarship America, administers the program.
Scholarship title: The Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship Program
Applicable Majors: All Fields of Study
Who Is Eligible for The Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship
- Any and all currently employed U.S.-based Yum! COMPANY employees and subsidiaries (including KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Long John Silver’s, and A&W) who have worked for Yum! or its subsidiaries for at least six consecutive months and have worked an average of at least 15 hours per week during that time (collectively “Yum!”). Franchise restaurant employees are not eligible at this time.
- Students who are currently enrolled in full-time study at a recognized two-year or four-year college, university, vocational-technical institution, or graduate school with a 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) (or the equivalent.)
- Dependents of Yum! associates who are ineligible for benefits. Your lawful spouse and unmarried children under the age of 19 are your legal dependents (or under 25 if the child is a full-time student).
- Employees must be employed by Yum! at the time of the scholarship payment in order to receive it.
How do I apply Online for Yum! Andy Pearson Scholarship
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- Get a copy of your transcripts.
Andy Pearson Scholarship Program
One Scholarship Way
P.O. Box 297
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Please see the sponsor’s website for more details and entry requirements.