The University of Western Australia – UWA MBA (Intensive) Overseas Prestige Scholarship is now accepting applications from international students for the next academic session for a full tuition award .
Each year, the UWA Business School offers ten MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships to eligible high-achieving international students who wish to enroll in the MBA Intensive program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Western Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: The University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver
Scholarship Worth: 100% of the tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: 10 MBA scholarships per year.
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, a candidate must:
- be an international student;
- have applied for a place in the MBA(by coursework and dissertation) at the University;
- not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
- Value: 100% of the tuition fee for the year of award for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
- Duration: A maximum of one calendar year (three trimesters).
How-to-Apply: For taking part in the UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship, applicants should have enrolled or be enrolling in an MBA (by coursework and dissertation) at the university.
Application Deadline: On-going