UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships: Scholarships for International Students at the University of New South Wales, Sydney.
The University of New South Wales is presently accepting applications for UNSW Arts, Architecture & Design Global Academic Scholarships.
High school graduates, as well as overseas students planning to enroll in an undergraduate degree at the University, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The University of New South Wales in Australia offers a number of scholarships to international students at the beginning of each academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of the New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Arts, Architecture & Design
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria for UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the UNSW Academic Scholarship for International Students;
- The prize is open to students enrolled in any of the university’s undergraduate programs.
- Not be an Australian permanent resident; and Applicants must possess a full-time offer at the University of New South Wales, Australia, as an international student.
- Undergraduate admission in the Faculty of Arts, Architecture & Design is not conditional upon completion of a UNSW Global Foundation Studies program (in Sydney or off-shore).
- Requires fluency in written and spoken English. Applicants for admission to the University of New South Wales (UNSW) must demonstrate that they meet the university’s English language proficiency criteria.
- There is no need to fill out a separate scholarship application.
- Students who have completed a Global Foundation Studies program at UNSW are immediately eligible for this award.
- UNSW Admissions Application data will be used to evaluate each applicant. How well you can illustrate the following:
- Merit in the Classroom
- Architecture and
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The UNSW Academic Scholarship for International Students has the following core values:
International students get a $5,000 scholarship award.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted into a university’s undergraduate program. Students can then proceed to the award’s online application portal to submit their applications.