You want to further your studies in Canada. Good news! University of Winnipeg Scholarships are currently ongoing application. In this article we will explain in details about this scholarship, its worth, eligibility and step by step application process.
Scholarships for international students at the University of Winnipeg will be partially supported in 2022. We are pleased to announce the launch of 53 new scholarships for international students who will begin their studies at Winnipeg University.
Located in the heart of the city, the University of Winnipeg is a vibrant campus and a place where people from all walks of life can meet and learn from one other.
The university’s undergraduate and graduate programs include a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights and a Master of Indigenous Development Practice, both of which are unique in Western Canada.
Graduates of the University of Winnipeg cherish their educational experience, and the university consistently rates high in terms of reputation, small class sizes, academic excellence, and environmental engagement in domestic studies.
Lists of Courses Offered by University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
Worth of University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
University of Winnipeg Scholarships provides each scholars with the following benefits:
- The University of Winnipeg Scholarships for World Leaders are valued from $3,500 to $5,000.
- The scholarship made 53 scholarships available this year. However, these scholarships are offered for undergraduate, masters and diploma studies.
Eligibility for University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for University of Winnipeg Scholarships, each candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- To be qualified, the required language is English.
- All World Countries are qualified for the scholarship.
- You must have a minimum of 80% admission average or equivalent to be qualified for the scholarship.
- Candidate must be entering the first year of any program to be qualified for these scholarship.
- You must also display excellent leadership qualities to be eligible for University of Winnipeg Scholarships.
- Scholars must complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
How to Apply for University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of Winnipeg Scholarships:
- You have to download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Each candidates are expected to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You must also attach the following additional required documents:
A personal statement
A resume outlining activities that demonstrate leadership
Two reference letters in English. Please note that your reference letters should show your character, achievements, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can also be submitted directly to our office by email or included in your application package.
You can now scan your complete application package into one PDF file. If you do not have a scanner, we recommend using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
Please make sure you combine all the scanned pages into one PDF file.
Submit the scanned application package to email@example.com.
- Candidates must complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
Application Deadline for University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
The application deadline for the ongoing scholarship is March 2, 2022 and June 01, 2022.