The University of Sydney is happy to offer a $10,000 postgraduate scholarship to support overseas master’s students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences who are pursuing coursework master’s degrees.
The scholarship open to all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by due dates.
The Master by Coursework Scholarship program was established by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to support commencing international postgraduate masters by coursework students at the University of Sydney.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | University of Sydney Master Scholarship 2022
- This Scholarship is offered subject to applicants having an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a coursework Master’s CRICOS registered degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible provided they have not previously held this Scholarship.
- Applicants applying with credit from partner institutions are eligible provided their credit does not exceed 24 credit points.
- Applicants must be international students at the time of application.
- No separate application is required for this Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum for up to one year.
- The Scholarship value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each relevant semester.
- Deferral of the scholarship is permitted for up to 12 months.
- The Scholarship may not be suspended.
- The Scholarship is transferable to another eligible degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
How to Apply: No application is required for the University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered:
|Semester 2, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||28 February 2022|
|Round 2||26 April 2022|
|Round 3||30 June 2022|