For domestic students, the University of Canada West is offering a scholarship while they pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Suitable applicants can apply for International Pathway to Knowledge Bursary at the University of Canada West, Canada.
The purpose of the scholarship is to help students who are unable to afford their education in Canada. Candidates must, meanwhile, be enrolled in an Intercultural Business Communication, Commerce, Arts bachelor’s degree program at University Canada West to be eligible.
The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Host Institution: University of Canada West
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Canada West
Level/Field of Study: Bachelor Level Programs in the following fields Intercultural Business Communication, Commerce, Arts taught at University Canada West.
Number of scholarships available: Not specified
Scholarship Duration: The duration of the undergraduate degree study is usually 3 to 5 years.
For overseas students, the university will cover the cost of their final year of BCom or BA degree with a tuition reduction of 30 credits and for domestic students, the university will cover the cost of their final year with a tuition reduction of $2,784.
To be considered for this scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
1. Applicants must be international students who have recently secured admission into the University of Canada West.
2. The Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Canada.
3. The applicants must have completed secondary school education.
4. Applicants must be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring of 2021 terms.
5. Applicants must ensure they provide all the required documents such as the Scholarship application form, passport scan, photographs, Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of highest degree attained, a transcript, two recommendation letters, a language test result, and other relevant documents.
The scholarship is open to both domestic and foreign students.
1. The first thing is that you should be sure you met all the stated requirements above before applying for this scholarship.
2. You must show commitment to study full-time at University of Canada West. You may hold a student job as long as you respect the restrictions which apply to international students; attend the college that submitted your application.
3. You will also be required to show proof of language proficiency.
Follow the link below to apply for this scholarship but first, you must enroll in the university through this portal https://apply.ucanwest.ca/login
Apply for the scholarship here: https://www.ucanwest.ca/admissions/awards-scholarships