The University of Adelaide is a leading research and educational institute, focused upon the exploration of new insights, the continuation of collaboration and the development of the future generations of educated leaders. Being the third longest operating university in Australia, the university is mostly known for academic excellence along with advanced and progressive learning, as it is ranked among the top 1% of the world’s universities in terms of academic excellence. At the local level, the University is known as a significant supporter of the health, wealth and community life of South Australia.
The university identifies outstanding performers among its strongest attributes. Adelaide counts more than 100 Rhodes Scholars and five Nobel winners as part of their prestigious student body. Not only do they compete for scholars who are world leaders in their chosen disciplines, but they also attract outstanding students who graduate well-equipped to pursue a successful career.
The University of Adelaide is committed to excellence in teaching and staffing and is dedicated to providing the best education to its students. It is also an international training facility.
- Host University: University of Adelaide;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 2,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open;
The Student Emergency International Awards is now available for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and International Students in all fields at the University of Adelaide, USA.
The University of Adelaide awards a scholarship of up to $2,000 to qualified International and National students.
- Candidates are required to keep up with reasonable academic achievement;
- Applicants are required to be able to show financial need in the short term, either for tuition or living costs;
- Candidates are required to complete a minimum research course workload of three units each semester.
Applicants must be admitted to the university in order to submit an application for this award. They are responsible for providing a statement of a maximum of 300 words describing their financial assistance need and the manner in which the grant would be used if successful. Applicants must register online and schedule a time to discuss their application with an Education Welfare Officer via Student Care, students need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8313 5430. Finally, submit the requested and completed application along with all necessary supporting documents at student’s Education Welfare Officer Appointment.
Required support documents: Candidates are required to submit financial need evidence, for example, the details of a Commonwealth income-tested payment such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY benefits or other details of financial status.
Admission Conditions: To participate in this scholarship, applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
Language Conditions: In case English is not the student’s primary language, they must provide any evidence of English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or other reasonable evidence.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- ILO Seed Grants in Switzerland 2021
- Merit Awards for International Students at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Canada for 2021
- University of Chichester European Union scholarships in UK, 2021
- SheBegan for Women Scholarship in Canada 2021/2022
- Food Agility CRC Scholarship PhD – Federation University Australia