Sydney University is glad to provide a $10,000 Sydney University Master Scholarship to assist international students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences pursuing coursework master’s degrees,
To be eligible for the award, students must have received an unconditional acceptance letter from the university within the deadlines specified.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Sydney University Master Scholarship
- The University of Sydney’s Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers a full-time, CRICOS-registered coursework master’s degree as a prerequisite for consideration for this scholarship.
- As long as they haven’t previously been awarded this scholarship, second-degree students at the University of Sydney are eligible to apply.
- In order to be considered for admission, applicants having credit from partner institutions must have no more than 24 credit points.
- At the time of application, all applicants must be enrolled as international undergraduates.
- This scholarship does not require an application of any kind.
READ MORE: Scholarships in QUT biomedical engineering and materials
- For up to a year, the scholarship is worth $10,000 per year.
- The amount of each semester’s scholarship will be paid in two equal installments after the semester’s census date.
- Scholarships might be postponed for up to a year.
- If the Scholarship is terminated, it cannot be reinstated.
- In the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, this scholarship can be transferred to another degree program.
Application Procedures Sydney University Master Scholarship
How to Apply:
The University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship does not require an application, since all qualified candidates who have received an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates will be automatically considered:
|Semester 2, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||28 February 2022|
|Round 2||26 April 2022|
|Round 3||30 June 2022|