The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is a polytechnic college situated in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Institute has over 100 different programs in technology, business and trades.
Founded in 1916, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is a world leader in the field of practical education and delivers annually over $4 million scholarships and awards to students. Bursaries are awarded to qualified students in consideration of academic achievement, funding support and engagement in the community.
The Canadian government promotes an annual Aboriginal Bursary Search Tool identifying over 770 scholarships, awards and other financial support from governments, institutions and industries to encourage the participation of Aboriginal students in post-secondary education.
The Scholarship of Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is now open for the Undergraduate and International Students in all Subjects.
- Host University: Southern Alberta Institute of Technology;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Full tuition fee;
- Scholarship Worth: Educational Fund to complete their Study Expenses;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is Open.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Applicants are awarded with an academic grant to cover the cost of their studies in Canada.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- SAIT scholarships are available to international students from countries except Canada and those admitted to SAIT on a student visa.
– To be admitted for the scholarship, applicants should apply to the university’s undergraduate program;
– Applicants must present the necessary documents:
- Secondary or post-secondary school transcripts, grades and examination results;
- High school diploma or graduation certificate and or post-secondary diploma;
- Description of the scoring system that is usually shown across the bottom or first page of diplomas or academic records;
– Academic qualifications Minimum of 50% in the courses listed below are required:
- English Language Arts 10-1 or 10-2 ;
- Basic Mathematics 10, Advanced Mathematics 10, Pure Mathematics 10, Computer Mathematics 10C or Mathematics 10-3, or passing the SAIT Mathematics Placement Test.
Candidates should be able to show their ability to speak English at SAIT.
- Best Aerospace Engineering Schools in Europe 2021
- Girl Up Scholarship Fund 2021 for Undergraduate Studies
- Birkbeck Global Future International Scholarship, UK, 2021
- International Parafrap PhD Positions in France, 2021
- Strathclyde MSc International Awards in UK, 2021