Graduate students at Newcastle University can apply for Scholarships at Newcastle University, as well as a variety of other financing options.
All international students are eligible for scholarships.
In terms of financial aid for graduate students, scholarships are the most popular option.
If you need financial assistance while attending school, there are a number of scholarships available at the university that can help.
Every scholarship has its own set of rules. Before you begin filling out the application, make sure you have read over all of the prerequisites.
Scholarship Sponsor: Newcastle University and Commonwealth
Scholarship Type: Research Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Slots: unknown. Subject to research innovations and programs
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Open to all international students
International Graduate Scholarships at Newcastle University | DETAILS
Students interested in pursuing a higher degree can apply for one of these scholarships from Newcastle University.
Scholarships are available in a wide range of academic disciplines and courses of study at the university (you will be required to refer to the university website for course catalogue).
READ MORE: UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships Australia
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarships at Newcastle University
Eligibility for applying to these scholarships would be that candidates must also meet admission eligibility criteria, some of which are to include;
- Satisfying the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines),
- Be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their Ph.D. (or one year for master) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
- The RTP rates have an effect on the scholarship value. A yearly stipend of $27,082 (2021 rate – annually indexed).
- There may also be additional advantages to the scholarship, such as:
- A $1,500 relocation allowance (rate may change)
Full financial support for your education.
A computer on which you can do your study
- Health insurance for international students (OSHC) (Single cover for international candidates)
- Candidates for foreign scholarships with a strong research component in their master’s degree are also likely to have published research or research experience in an international peer-reviewed journal
How to Apply:
On the official website, candidates can find links to application forms, which they can then complete step by step. In order to begin, you must first apply for admission.
READ MORE:1000 Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships
The following documents are required when applying for a job.
- Certificates of completion from reputable institutions of higher learning
- Evidence of additional academic accomplishments, such as a published work.
- All of your academic records in one place
- A suggestion for a study.
- It’s possible that you’ll additionally need proof of your English skills.
- Additionally, the candidate’s application for a scholarship may be supported by the following documents: Details of previous research experience such as research work and any extra documents that may add value to the scholarship application, such as evidence of receiving a University Medal. CV, publications, exhibitions or conference papers.
Application Deadline: Varies