Welcome to a blog post that will be helpful to your career! Qatar Airways is currently searching for outstanding and and talented individuals to join its exemplary team of experienced pilots, and exceptional professionals.
The Qatar Airways fully funded National scholarship for 2023 is a scholarship programme designed Qatari citizens or Qatari mothers. The scholarship programmes are Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programmes.
The scholarship programme grants recipients a monthly stipend and great international opportunities as well as internships at Qatar Airways Group. Fantastic right?
Benefits of Qatar Airways Fully funded National Scholarship
The fully funded Qatar Airways National Scholarship grants the recipients of scholarship the following:
• Qatar offers the recipients of scholarship monthly stipend.
• Qatar gives recipients of scholarship the opportunity to grow and learn new things through possibilities various training courses.
• Qatar offers recipients of scholarship global opportunities including internships at Qatar Airways Group.
• Qatar offers outstanding recipients of scholarship annual academic rewards.
All students willing to apply for the fully funded Qatar Airways National Scholarship Programme must meet the eligibility criteria:
• The applicants must either be Qatari or have Qatari mother.
• The applicants must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to the Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher.
• The applicants must either be 18 years or over, and must have completed their degrees before or 29.
• An IELTS for Qatari – total score of 5.5 or above, no less than 5 in each component.
• An ELTS for Qatari Mother – total score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component.
• The applicants must have a current letter of unconditional offer from a university approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education in Qatar.
• The applicants must ace interview organised by Qatar Airways.
The following are the steps and the documents required to apply for this scholarship programme:
Make your registration through:
You’re to supply the below documents:
• Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
• A copy of Highest Educational Certificate
• A copy of passport
• A copy of English proficiency test score
• A copy of National Service Clearance
• A copy of University Offer
This scholarship programme is for the Qatari nationals only. So, the application of non-Qatari will not be considered.