Students seeking to enhance their college experience by working closely with a faculty mentor are invited to participate in the Presidential Research Fellowships at the York College of Pennsylvania in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
This programme is open to all students, domestic and international, who are interested in working with a faculty mentor over the course of their studies to develop an original research project that will contribute new knowledge to their discipline. All first-time undergraduate students will be considered for this tuition fee grant.
York College of Pennsylvania is a private college in Spring Garden Township, Pennsylvania. The college is ranked 85th in Regional Universities North. York College is striving to be the premier destination for students seeking an education that integrates career preparation.
Why choose to study at the York College of Pennsylvania? York College prepares its graduates for productive and purposeful lives. It provides high-quality, private education that emphasizes personal development, close faculty/student mentoring relationships, and real-world experiences.
Application Deadline: Applications of all interested students must be received by the college by 1st March 2022.
- University or Organization: York College of Pennsylvania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Home country nationals and all other overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students must apply to any undergraduate programme of choice offered YCP.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students, meaning this is the first time they are attending college.
- The applicants must hold a minimum of a 3.5 high school GPA based on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted via the university’s official portal. To participate in the fellowship program, students must fill the form at the bottom of this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official transcript of all academic work attempted, with a separate copy submitted from each college attended
- An official copy of your final high school transcript
- A letter of recommendation from your school counselor
- An essay or writing a personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have graduated high school and submit necessary documents to provide proof of the same.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT –79
- IELTS – 6.0
- DET – 95
- PTE – 58
- GTEC – 1190
Students who will be awarded this fellowship will be provided the four-year tuition & fees of their applied undergraduate programme at YCP.