Earning a bachelor’s degree is an excellent investment that can help you achieve your educational and professional goals for the rest of your life. Therefore, Marian University has established the Oldenburg Academic Scholarships.
This scholarship is made possible to attract academically talented students to the university’s undergraduate degree program
In 1936, the city of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, became home to Marian University, which was founded. Fond du Lac’s Marian University is a Catholic institution.
There are over 2 000 undergraduates and graduate students enrolled here. There are eleven bachelor’s and four master’s degrees to choose from.
Why study at Marian University? By joining the university, students will be able to learn and grow in an environment where teaching and learning are both excellent and also very important.
This makes for a very difficult process of intellectual, spiritual, moral, and social development. Marian University teaches the whole person, and the curriculum prepares students to pursue wisdom for the rest of their lives.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University: Marian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.25-3.49
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates must complete Marian University’s online international application.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Your official academic record should document all secondary or high school subjects you have studied and their final grades/marks.
- External exam results
- Proof of finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- TOEFL IBT 69
- IELTS 6.0
- ELS Level 112
- PTE 48
Marian University will provide the award amount of $10,000 for candidates in the USA.