NYIT Presidential Scholarship at New York Institute of Technology is a financial aid of 25,000 USD, given to students towards their program’s tuition fees.
The scholarship program is introduced for first-year students enrolling in any UG programs at NYIT.
- NYIT Presidential Scholarship program is open for both domestic and international students.
- Eligible scholarship candidates are evaluated on their NYIT admission applications.
- International students are only considered if the submit SAT or ACT score.
- The scholarship amount is given for tuition fee only and is divided equally between the Fall and Spring semesters.
NYIT Presidential Scholarship is awarded to students with excellent academic performance and renewed if a recipient maintains a minimum GPA. The maximum renewable duration of the scholarship is 4 years (8 semesters).
|Scholarship Type||Merit-Based, Need-Based, College-Specific|
|Organization||New York Institute of Technology|
|No. of Scholarships||N/A|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website Link||https://www.nyit.edu/admissions/nyit scholarships|
NYIT Presidential Scholarship requires international applicants to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolling as a first-year student to a UG program at NYIT.
- Unconditional admission to the New York Institute of Technology.
- Minimum SAT score of 1270 and ACT score of 27.
International students must note that they will be considered for the NYIT scholarship if, and only if, they submit SAT or ACT scores.
Prospective applicants of the NYIT Presidential Scholarship don’t need to submit any additional application form.
Applications of all the eligible students will be automatically considered by the officials of New York Institute of Technology.
Admission applications of NYIT Presidential Scholarship candidates are analyzed and evaluated by a panel of selectors at the institute.
Applicants are first shortlisted based on the merit list, then the recipients are selected and informed of the decision by mail.
New York Institute of Technology believes in supporting meritorious young students with various scholarships and grants. NYIT Presidential Scholarship is also one such program, where incoming domestic and international UG students are awarded 25,000 USD per year.
NYIT Presidential Scholarship: Terms and Conditions
An applicant must understand and accept the terms and conditions of the NYT Presidential Scholarship carefully, before applying for the scholarship
- NYIT Presidential Scholarship is given only for the tuition fees.
- The scholarship program is only applicable to NYIT undergraduate programs.
- If a recipient student fails to Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA, the scholarship will not be renewed.
- You must maintain your enrolment throughout the course in a full time study load.
- The student must complete the 12 credits for each semester with no incomplete grades or failing.
This NYIT Scholarship offers students a chance to pursue their chosen undergraduate program at the institution, with financial support. Thus, fulfilling their dream to study at a top-ranking university in the US.