The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Application form is now attainable. The Nigeria Airforce Department of airmen /airwomen has started recruitment for the year 2023 recipients. Read this article carefully to figure out more about the eligibility prerequisites, credentials, application closing date, and other crucial information.
If you want to join one of the extensively prestigious services in Nigeria Airforce, but don’t understand how to get on it? This article will direct you!
The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of approximately 25,000 personnel and aircraft comprising 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, military transport aircraft, and armed helicopters.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Application Updates: Instructions
- Ethnicity: Candidate must be domiciled Nigeria to be eligible Nigeria Airforce.
- Age: Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, and 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as motorists must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: All candidates must be unmarried.
- Height Status: Minimum height is 1.68m ad 5.5 feet for males and 1.65 meters or 5.4 feet for females.
- Medical Fitness: All candidates must be fit medically and fulfill the Nigerian Airforce medical and career criteria.
Educational Qualifications for the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Recipient must have a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings acquired not later than 4 years before this training. Furthermore, candidates are likewise needed to have their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Recipient must have OND, RN/RM, NABTEB, or City & Guild Certificate. Recipients with just Trade Test Certificates are needed to likewise have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
- Furthermore, candidates applying as tradeswomen/tradesmen must have ND (with the minimum of Lower Credit) or additional relevant trade credentials from government-approved institutions. Note that recipients with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas, and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be deemed for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: The candidates’ attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the candidates and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and so on, Local Governments Chairmen/ Secretaries, magistrates, and principals of government Secondary Schools from recipients state of ancestry can also autograph the attestation forms.
- The Signees of the passport photograph and either duplicate of the driver’s licenses or international passport must be linked.
- Furthermore, candidates are to get a letter of attestation of acceptable personality from any of the officials above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and a conclusive choosing interview.
These are the requirements that makes you eligible for the application of Nigeria Airforce.
Candidate are urged to carefully read the prerequisites below before filling out the form for the pplication of the Nigeria Airforce: Medical Records: ND
- Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology. Environmental Technician:
- ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. Furthermore, playing experience in any prominent Band will be a benefit.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Signwriting/Plumbing/Mason/ Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- An ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/ Sports Education, Certificate of partaking in the program/ Medal in the National (Ethnicity) and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
Interested Students are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Candidate are to print out the under-listed documents after culmination of an application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Recipients will be mandated to present for scrutiny, the original documents at the recruitment centers and during the final choosing interview.
- Recipients will be mandated to submit the following documents if chosen for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two current passport-size photographs are to be stamped and countersigned by officers of the applicable rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries, and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years before this exercise will not be permissible).
- Academic/Trade Certificates.
- Indigene ship certificate from the candidate State of Origin.
- Any recipient inferred to have impersonated or presented false document(s) will be disqualified from the choosing exercise. Furthermore, any erroneous statement caught later may lead to withdrawal from exercise.
- Such recipients may be ceded over to the Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not consider any investigations in regard to candidates whose applications have been repudiated. Inquisitive candidates are to know that online registration is disencumbered. Candidates are mandated to fill invalid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the applicable openings fitted out in the application form.
- On the culmination of the application forms, candidates must print out the Acknowledgement Slip.
Technical Support: For Technical , you can contact the on : 08104577415,09-088704817, 09-8708475, 08078406568, 09054795502, or Email: [email protected]
Note: All phone lines are open between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM
Meanwhile, it is prominent that entering the Airforce is not an easy job. Those prerequisites indicate that the candidate must be formulated both academically and physically.
I hope you find the provided for you on how to apply for Nigeria Airforce is helpful?lSharing is Caring, why not share with family and friends as you apply to. Let others benefits from this opportunities of being part of the Nigeria Airforce as well. All the best as you apply.
You May Like To Check: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment (Apply Now)