Miyazaki International College has founded the Miyazaki International College Scholarships to support the international students in paying part of their educational expenses. These scholarships programs are for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The Miyazaki International College International Scholarships awards are offered to the international students pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies at the College. The students selected will receive 50% to 100% tuition fee waivers. To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must possess one of the recognised English test grades or scores.
• Application Deadline: December 9, 2022
• Host Country: Japan
• Scholarship Provider: Miyazaki International College
• Degree: Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial
Miyazaki International College was founded in 1994 in Japan.
The applicants selected for the Miyazaki International College International Scholarships will be offered a 50% waiver or 100% waiver toward the tuition for the first year their study.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students can apply for the Miyazaki International College International Scholarship.
• All international students can apply for the Undergraduate or graduate courses offered at the Miyazaki International College.
• All international students must meet the English language requirement set below.
How to Apply?
• Applicants are to complete and submit the admission application form to apply. All applicants will be considered.
Below are the documents applicants are required to present;
• One Photograph
• A Letter of Recommendation
• A short Statement of Reason for the application
• Your high school graduation (prospective) certificate or a certificate of the International Baccalaureate degree
• An official high school transcript written in English
• A résumé in English
• Photocopy of passport pages that has your date of birth, your name, picture and other necessary details to identify you
• A Letter of Guarantee
• You must have graduated from high school and completed 12 years of a standard school education curriculum…
• You’re required to submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 4.0 to 6.5
° EIKEN 1 – 2 to Prel
° TOEIC – 470 to 770
° GTEC 2 – 950 to 1200
° TOEFL IBT – 48 to 69
The scholarships are Miyazaki scholarships are partially funded. The applicants selected for the Scholarships will be offered a 50% waiver or 100% waiver toward the tuition for the first year their study.