Located in Miami, Florida, Marconi International University is one of the leading American universities that offer advanced, accessible, high quality programs and educational experiences in both online and campus modes.
Marconi International University is committed to modernism and finding new methods of education to conduct leading-edge research at an international standard in the interests of social advancement and transformation. Marconi International University’s dedication to excellence academic programs help students to address worldwide developments and succeed in applying their academic expertise to real-world conditions.
Marconi International University offers an opportunity for international students to get an education, by providing scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and international students in all the fields. Students will aquire knowledge, skills, innovation and proactivity to meet the demands of their future career.
- Host University: Marconi International University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the detail below;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
Marconi International University’s principal objective is to assemble diverse students from around the world, independent of race, religion, and political background. MIU’s scholarship program consists of numerous scholarships each year for many kinds of students that meet all the necessary qualifications and requirements.
The university’s central purpose is to deliver advanced, accessible, high quality programs and educational experiences to national and international students, using the most modern technologies and meeting the demands of students in their quest for scientific, personal and professional independence.
Tuition charges for the program cover instruction and virtual classroom facilities, the ability to access and use learning and communication materials, and the use of advanced interactive equipment. Third-party resources like text books are not considered included, but students may be able to obtain access to special offers through Marconi.
All candidates who are interested in the 2021/2022 Marconi International Academic Scholarships must meet the following requirements for admission:
- Candidates of any country are acceptable;
- Applicants should not be under sponsorship;
- Applicants are required to be academically profiled and have a strong academic background;
- Must be a full-time student, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, taking primarily day courses;
- Applicants are required to have been offered a full study program at Marconi International University;
- For the tuition, the applicant is required to be self-financed and have the right to pay tuition abroad.
Application process: In order to enroll in this program, candidates must be accepted into the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs.
Required support documents: Scholars are required to present an original or a signed and attested copy of their academic records from the African, Asian, or Middle Eastern university or college.
Admission Conditions: Applicants are required to complete a previous degree certificate.
Language Conditions: Applicants may present an English language certificate, such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE, or other alternative certifications, like a diploma from a university that offers its programs completely in English.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities