Kozminski Univis is an independent institute of advanced studies which offers many educational privileges. The university achieved international recognitions, and made outstanding achievements in both international and national education classifications. demonstrating the excellent results of their programs and services. As a result of these attributes, the university’s degree has attracted a great deal of attention.
The university’s program includes a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and doctoral programs. Each of these programs is also available in English. From 2009, Kozminski University has been ranked in the famous “Financial Times” Business School Ranking, one of the most respected business colleges worldwide. In addition, it has been the first private university in the educational classifications released by “Perspektywy” and “Rzeczpospolita” and “WPROST” for the last 15 years.
Kozminski University has been awarded with a distinguished honor by the National Accreditation Committee for Management, Administration and Law programs. Kozminski University has three international academic accreditors: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. There are currently about 67 business colleges in the world that have all three of these credentials. AACSB certification is granted to leading universities like Yale and Harvard.
- Host University: Kozminski University;
- Host Country: Poland;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 7,500PLN;
- Available Subjects: English;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open;
- SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES
- University of Waterloo International Scholarship – Canada
- Emirates Aviation University Vice- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – UAE
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship
- Ongoing Chevening Scholarship Schemes in UK-2021
- COINS Grand Challenge for Undergraduates and Entrepreneurs in USA 2021
The Kozminski University International Awards are now available for International Students who want to apply for a Master program in the field of English at the Kozminski University, Poland.
Kozminski University does not only educate students about actual business, but it also expects them to understand and deal with real business challenges approaching both social and commercial issues in a project-oriented manner.
The University of Kozminski is contributing PLN 7,500 to help students completing their studies in Poland.
- GPA on the student’s past education and the online results of an admission exam. Highest score allowed is 100 points – 50 points for the quiz and 50 points for the grade point average;
- Applicants with a minimum mark of 60 points for either of the two requirements are admitted to the program.
- In order to take advantage of the opportunity, candidates must be admitted to the university’s Master’s program.
- Required support documents: Passport Copy; identity card copy; Medical Insurance copy and photo.
- Admission Conditions: Applicants are required to have a high school diploma authenticated with an attestation or other international document that allows them to pursue studies at the university degree program.
- Language Conditions: Applicants are required to possess an English language certificate such as B2 or FCE, TOEFL, IELTS, except if English is the native language or the language of education of the student’s native university.