Are you unable to invest in your future because of a lack of funds to attend college in the United States? Scholarships at Morehead State University are here for you for the academic year 2022-2023.
New transfer students and incoming international undergraduate freshmen can apply for the International Student Scholarships if they have fewer than 24 semester hours.
Winners of the scholarship will be awarded $4,000 every semester based on their GPA, SAT, or ACT scores.
University of Kentucky at Morehead is a public research university located in the city of Morehead, Kentucky. Regional Universities South ranks Morehead State University as the 48th best regional university in the South.
Why should you attend Morehead State University to further your education? Morehead State encourages people and ideas to be diverse, as well as creativity, collaboration, and creative thinking.
The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching has designated MSU as a Community Engagement Institution.
Application Deadline: Students must make sure to submit their admission applications by January 1st, 2022.
- University or Organization: Morehead State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 per semester
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All students from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Morehead State University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum Admission Index score of 450; and a minimum composite ACT score of 20 or SAT combined score of 1020 or higher.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for the renewal of the scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for undergraduate programs at Morehead State must be submitted online via the application portal of the university. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript showing proof of graduation
- Original, official financial documents
- Picture page of passport and visa and I-20
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 in high school for undergraduate admission, SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL 61
- Michigan Test 82
The selected international applicants will be provided $4,000 per semester towards the cost of the applied undergraduate program at MSU.