When it comes to providing an excellent education at a reasonable price, Villanova University is unwavering in its mission.
As a result, the International Students Financial Assistance program was created. Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are open to international students.
Villanova University only offers this award to undergraduate overseas students. Up to four years’ worth of education expenses will be covered by this grant, which is based on demonstrated financial need.
Villanova University is a private Catholic research university in Villanova, Pennsylvania. It is ranked 49th among National Universities and is committed to excellence and distinction in the discovery, dissemination, and application of knowledge.
What motivated you to Villanova University in the first place? We welcome and appreciate members of all faiths who strive to cultivate a concern for society’s welfare and who share an enthusiasm for the task of responsible and productive citizenship to build a just and peaceful world.
Application Deadline: The admission application must have been submitted by 15th January 2022, and the CSS Profile must be completed by 5th May 2022.
- University or Organization: Villanova University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All full-time undergraduate programs offered at Villanova are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as undergraduate full-time, day college students for a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students first need to complete their admission applications on the Common Application portal and then create a CSS profile to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Counselor recommendation
- Teacher recommendation
- Secondary school reports and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All international applicants must submit necessary documents and must have a student visa (F-1 or J-1).
- Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency is required for applicants for whom English is not their native language. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
Students that will be selected to receive this grant will be provided financial assistance towards their academics at Villanova for up to years.