Located in Macomb, Illinois, Western Illinois University is one of the popular universities that offer a variety of academic programs along with high quality education. The university is ranked 413 among the top public and private universities and colleges, according to Forbes’ student rankings.
Every year, the Western Illinois University provides financial support for international students to help them with school fees, registration charges, housing and meals for the duration of a student’s continued education. It is the first university in America and the first Illinois State University to provide such a benefit.
Western Illinois University is also providing the Guaranteed Price Plan for graduate students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program, and also for those transferred to an Associate’s degree program. Students that move to Western Illinois University the next semester after graduating as an Associate are eligible for the previous year’s cost guarantee rates.
Western Illinois University offers a great international scholarship opportunity to help bring the best students from around the world to the United States through the Graduate International Engagement Scholarship Program.
- Host University: Western Illinois University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 4,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: May 01, 2021.
- SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES
- University of Lausanne Unil International Scholarship – Switzerland
- Australian Government RTP Scholarship
- Kozminski University International Awards – Poland
- University of Waterloo International Scholarship – Canada
- Emirates Aviation University Vice- Chancellor’s International Scholarship – UAE
The objective of this program is to financially help and support excellent candidates who wish to continue their graduate studies at Western Illinois University.
The University of Western Illinois will offer a grant of up to $4,000. This is a revolving allocation which is available for the fall and spring semesters.
- Applicants must be recently accepted in university graduates, international unsponsored academics, applying for the first time to the Western Illinois University;
- Applicants must achieve an academic average of 3.00 verified by the Western Illinois University;
- Full-time scholars engaged in online studies are also considered for admission.
Applicants should be admitted as part of their postgraduate studies at the university. It is only then that they are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Required support documents: Students need to have a copy of their Passport and their academic grades.
- Conditions of Admission: Applicants need to graduate from high school and complete all the admission conditions to be accepted in this scholarship.
- Linguistic Qualification: If English is not a first language, students must demonstrate that their English language abilities are advanced in order to be successful in their studies. One of the following exams will bee required to show that they have sufficient English language proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.