International Graduate Assistantships are offered for a Master’s degree in the field of Courses offered by the university.
The Concordia University Wisconsin is offering financial aid which is available for international students and offered to graduate students in the form of graduate assistantship positions.
Concordia University Wisconsin is a private Lutheran University in Mequon, Wisconsin, United States. The school is an associate of the eight-member Concordia University System operated by the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod (LCMS).
The university is also a coeducational institution approved by the Higher Learning Commission, offering 78 undergraduate majors and minors, 17 graduate programs, eight enhanced adult education programs, and three doctoral/professional programs, as well as enhanced evening and e-learning programs.
SEE MORE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Merit Awards for International Students at Samford University in USA 2022/2023
- Social Impact Scholarship at Hult International Business School in USA 2022/2023
- International Ambassador Scholarship Awards at Kuyper College in USA 2022/2023
- GRTA International Studentships at Birmingham City University in UK 2021/2022
- Georgian College International Scholarship in Canada 2021/2022
Concordia University Wisconsin also has 10 classroom centers providing community outreach with full adult education and post-graduate programs.
Its School of Pharmacy is one of three pharmacy schools in Wisconsin—the others being the University of Wisconsin–Madison and Medical College of Wisconsin.
The university is organized into five schools or colleges which are the School of Education, the School of Business and Legal Studies, the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Human Services, and the School of Adult and Continuing Education.
Concordia University Ann Arbor (CUAA) joined Concordia University Wisconsin in 2013. This combination was due to low enrollment and financial troubles at the Ann Arbor campus.
The school became the administration for both campuses, with Ann Arbor being considered a satellite campus to the Mequon campus.
By 2018, Concordia University Ann Arbor had almost doubled in enrollment, successfully started a School of Nursing, built a new football stadium, and completed extensive renovations to 75% of the classroom buildings.
Concordia University Wisconsin is situated at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon, Wisconsin, a city north of Milwaukee with about 23,000 residents.
It owns a 192-acre (78 ha) campus with more than 3.5 miles (5.6 km) of indoor walkways, better known as ‘tunnels’.
The university and its 10 Concordia Centers house over 7,900 undergraduate and graduate, traditional, as well as non-traditional students from 46 states and 34 countries.
Concordia University Wisconsin offers 70 undergraduate majors, 22 master’s degree programs, and doctoral degrees in pharmacy, physical therapy, and nursing practice. The university has over 70 student organizations in different fields of interest.
Concordia University Wisconsin has different student publications which include the official student newspaper, The Beacon, founded in 1984. Before that, papers such as The Courier made up the student news publications.
Worth of International Graduate Assistantships
Each graduate assistant of Concordia University Wisconsin International Graduate Assistantships must undertake to work 20 hours per week for one year.
Please note that at the end of each month, the department you work/sign a contract with pays $1,000.
Eligibility for International Graduate Assistantships
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be from all nationalities.
- All candidates must enroll in any graduate course of study at the university to be qualified for the scholarship.
- You must display academic performance to be qualified for International Graduate Assistantships.
How to Apply for International Graduate Assistantships
- If you are interested in International Graduate Assistantships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the official website to apply.
- Fill out a graduate assistantship application form to apply for the scholarship.
- You are expected to obtain two letters of recommendation from your professors.
- To apply for the scholarship, you must prepare a current resume with your biography.
- You must also write a cover letter addressed to the Graduate Assistant Selection Director explaining your reasons for applying for a position. Application Deadline for International Graduate AssistantshipsThe application deadline for the scholarship is May 1, 2022.Official Website: Click here