Do you wish to study in the United States? Then, apply right away for the International Ambassador Scholarships at Michigan Technological University. To apply for the 2022-2023 academic year, please visit the application page here.
All incoming first-year undergraduate non-US students are eligible to apply for this award. These awards are granted based on academic merit and are valid for four years after they are first made.
There is a maximum prize amount of $12,400 available.
Public research university Michigan Technological University was founded in Houghton in 1885. It is ranked #651-700 in the QS Global World Rankings 2022 and has a mission to help solve society’s problems through action-based education.
What’s the point of going to Michigan Technological University? As a worldwide acclaimed technological institution, Michigan Tech teaches students and develops knowledge and innovation to better the lives of all people in Michigan,
the United States, and around the world while also fostering a sense of mutual respect and equity among all members of those groups.
Application Deadline: There is no application deadline observed by Michigan Technological University.
- University or Organization: Michigan Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $12,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from outside of the United States are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any baccalaureate program taught at Michigan Tech can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be citizens and residents of any country except the United States.
- The applicants must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 to be able to renew scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application online via the university application portal. All international undergraduate applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official secondary school transcripts and attested marks sheets. A personal statement and letter of recommendation are optional documents.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum GPA of 3.00. Otherwise, students are required to submit test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- PTE – 53
The students selected will be provided $1,000 – $12,400 for up to 4 years to cover the costs of a bachelor’s degree at Michigan Tech.