Great! You can now apply for the 2022 Postdoctoral scholarship grants at George Mason University. The scholarship award is for all exceptional international students.
This scholarship award is designed to support the international students who desire to take a full-time as a member of a faculty or postdoctoral fellowship for a four-year degree.
The George Mason University Postdoctoral Scholarship was founded in 1949 and has over 35,000.
Selection Criteria for George Mason University Postdoctoral Scholarship Award:
• You must be employed full-time as a faculty member or postdoctoral fellow at a four-year, degree-granting institution. Preferential treatment to applicants based at institutions in North America and the UK
If selected, you will receive $25,000 for your studies at HIS at George Mason University in the USA.
• You must submit an online application form at IHS to apply for stipend.
• You are to submit the following documents with their application.
• You are to submit academic records.
• A Curriculum Vitae.
• A copy of passport.
• Two references.
• Recommendation Letters.
Entry Requirements for George Mason University Postdoctoral Scholarship:
• You must have a Bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
• You must know conversational English at least.
Closing Date: August 1, 2022
Application Link: https://www.theihs.org/funding-opportunities/?modal-id=modal-17755
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUINITIES
- Queens University Belfast Scholarship in the UK for 2022/2023
- Netherlands Students Scholarships 2023
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022
- Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 in UAE [Fully Funded]
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarship inThailand, 2022
All successful applicants for this scholarship award will receive $25,000 to support their educational expenses. The selection process for this scholarship is based on merit. Preference will be given to applicants with excellent academic records.