It is possible to get a master’s degree in business, supply chain management, or human resources management with the Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarship.
The Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Bristol is now accessible to overseas postgraduate students enrolled in specific taught programs at the School of Management who wish to apply for financial assistance with their tuition.
The University of Bristol is an English research university in the Russell Group with red brick buildings. A Merchant Venturers’ school was established in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been in existence since 1876, gained its royal charter in 1909.
The university is organized into six academic faculties which consist of different schools and departments running more than 200 undergraduate courses, largely in the Tyndalls Park area of the city. The University of Bristol is a member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities, the European-wide Coimbra Group, and the Worldwide Universities Network, of which the university’s previous vice-chancellor, Eric Thomas, was chairman from 2005 to 2007
The University of Bristol does not have the main campus but is spread over a considerable geographic area. Most of the university’s activities are concentrated in the area of the city center which is known as the “University Precinct”.
The university had the 8th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates of any UK university in 2015, with new students averaging 485 UCAS points, equivalent to just above AAAaa in A-level grades.
However, competition for places is high with an average of 7.7 applications per place according to the 2014 Sunday Times League Tables, making it the joint 11th most competitive university in the UK. The University of Bristol gives offers of admission to 67.3% of its candidates, the 8th lowest amongst the Russell Group.
According to the 2017 Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, approximately 40% of the university’s undergraduates are from independent schools. In the 2016/17 academic year, the University of Bristol had a residence breakdown of 78:5:17 of UK:EU:non-EU students approximately with a female to male ratio of 55:45.
Worth of Future Leader’s Postgraduate Scholarships
The successful candidates of the Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships will receive a scholarship value of £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility for Future Leader’s Postgraduate Scholarships
- To be qualified for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships, you must enroll in any postgraduate taught program at the university.
- The Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships are open to all international students.
- Each candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes to be qualified for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships.
- You must have also applied to start one of the qualifying management MSc programs in September 2022 to be eligible for Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships.
- You need an MSc in Business Analytics, MSc in Global Operations and Supply Chain Management, and MSc in Human Resource Management and the Future of Work to be qualified for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Future Leader’s Postgraduate Scholarships
- If you are interested in Future Leaders Postgraduate Scholarships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the official website to apply.
- You can also apply by using the international scholarships online application form. Each candidate can find more details about this form in the school guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
- Please note that the application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships so the terms and conditions are the same too. Read its terms and conditions before applying.
- Application Deadline for Future Leaders Postgraduate ScholarshipsThe application deadline for the scholarship is March 28, 2022 Official Website: Click here