Full MBA scholarship at Windsor University application is ongoing. If you are dreaming to study in Canada on a fully funded scholarship award; do not miss this great opportunity. No application fee is required to apply for the scholarship award.
You can apply for the scholarship award regardless of nationality, colour, age, status and other characteristics. To apply for the scholarship, you need to meet the eligibility requirements.
University of Windsor (1857), Canada is a public research university. The university has a total of 12,000 full-time and part-time undergraduate students, and 4,000 graduate students.
About Full MBA Scholarship Award
• Scholarship closes: December 31, 2022
• Study country: Canada
• Host institution: University Of Windsor
• Programme level: Master’s degree, Postgraduate
• Award Type: Full Scholarships
• The scholarship award is fully funded and it covers the receipts’educational expenses. It offers tuition fee which ranges from $1800 to $3600.
• Interested aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
• Interested aspirants present English proficiency certificate.
• Interested aspirants must present Scholarship Offer Letter.
• Interested aspirants should write an article of at least 900 words that will entertain the answers to the following statements:
° Highly demanded course/ program in their country.
° Instruction language
° The fields of study that have a short supply of labour in their countries
° The SWOT analysis of the labour market.
° Famous learning option; be it online or physical
There’s no restriction on nationality for the scholarship award; all nationalities can apply. However, there’s restriction on grade. You need a good grade or excellent academic records to apply for the award.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS: