The International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022 at Bond University in Australia is now accepting applications from qualified international students from all around the world.
Scholarships for tuition remission are available from Bond University to outstanding students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the undergraduate level.
International Undergraduate Distinction Scholarships are offered to students who demonstrate academic excellence and demonstrate Bond University’s commitment to international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Remission
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Bond University
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have completed the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the specified program. This award is not open to students enrolled in Bond University’s medical program.
- Have an ATAR or IB Diploma score of 96 or higher, or the equivalent in academic quality, and be in the top tenth of your class in high school.
- Please submit an application form for a scholarship as soon as possible. The application method for scholarships can be found in the section titled “How to Apply” below.
- Not have begun undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- It is still possible to apply for this scholarship even if you are enrolled at Bond University College as part of a package offer.
Bond university Scholarship Benefits
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship covers half of the cost of the student’s chosen undergraduate degree program.
- This award is not open to students enrolled in Bond University’s medical program.
- Before applying for this scholarship, students must first complete the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Bond University’s Scholarship Application Form can be used by students to apply for this scholarship.
- To apply for a scholarship, use the same log-in information you used to apply for your current program.
- A completed and submitted application form is required to be submitted by the application deadline for your first semester.
- A Supporting Statement is a required component of the scholarship application process. Use this template to create a supporting statement, then upload it to your application under the section titled “Supporting Documents” (PDF).