Curtin University – Australia is pleased to announce the 2022 application phase HDR Scholarship to study in Australia.
This scholarship is funded by the mining industry in collaboration with the Geotechnical Engineering Group of Curtin University led by Professor Mohamed Shahin.
The purpose of the fund is to Mining by-product materials in mining infrastructure applications can now benefit from eco-friendly, long-term and cutting-edge cementation treatment technologies, such as bio-cementation and geopolymerization, provided by the fund..
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $30,000 per annum + Tuition cover
Number of Awards: 1
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | HDR Scholarship at Curtin University
- Bachelor’s degree (H1 or First-Class Honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- English language proficiency (refer to the English language requirements in Curtin University website).
- Knowledge or master’s degree in relevant research field including publications is desirable.
- The successful candidate shall receive a stipend valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free. The duration of the scholarship is three years.
- If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the duration of the award.
- How to Apply: Send an expression of interest (one page) together with your CV (including publication works and two academic referees), English testing score (international applicants only) and transcripts of academic record via email to Professor Mohamed Shahin (email@example.com).
Application Deadline: 3 May, 2022