Aron Govil is pleased to announce the grant programme in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant is available for high school seniors or matriculating undergraduates currently registered at one of the thousands of accredited colleges or universities in the USA.
Aron Govil is Chairman and CEO of Ducon Group, a worldwide aggregate, whose organizations are active in among other sectors, modern designing/development, and ecological controls.
Aron Govil is the holder of a BE in Chemical Engineering from the City University of New York. In addition, he earned his MBA with a P.E designing permit.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is November 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Aron Govil
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, high-school senior
- Award: USD1000/-
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant candidate may be a high school senior scholar, or a matriculating undergraduate currently registered at one of the thousands of accredited colleges and/or universities in the U.S.A.
- The undergraduate applicant may be a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate must remember to submit the essay along with all necessary details to Aron Govil via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Scholar at a Registered or Accredited Institute
- Graduation (MM.DD.YYYY)
- The accredited institute/college/university that you are now enrolled at:
- Your Current GPA:
- Supporting Documents: Essay Submission on the topic of ” Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? “
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must know the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of USD1000/- to complete their education in the USA.