Academic Scholar- Distinction Awards granted by the University of South Carolina in the United States for the 2020-2021 academic year, only high school graduates seeking financial aid for college can apply.
They use the money to reduce the cost of a USC undergraduate non-resident program.
Every one of those who meets the minimum GPA and ACT/SAT requirements will be given serious consideration. In addition, $500 will be provided.
The University of South Carolina is a public research university listed at 18 among the top national universities.
Its primary mission is to provide education to the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
What’s the point of going to the University of South Carolina? With regular workshops, one-on-one consultations, as well as other resources, students at the University of South Carolina can explore and achieve their career and personal goals.
Application Deadline: All students are required to have submitted their applications by the 15th of October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of South Carolina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 and Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Non-residents’ undergraduate programs offered by USC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been admitted to a non-resident UG program at USC.
- The applicants must have an average SAT score of 1379 (ACT score of 31) and an average weighted high school GPA of 4.17.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the application portal of the university or the Common Application portal and complete their application. All students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored a minimum of 1379 or 31, respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 77
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
The University of South Carolina will provide the selected students with $500 and tuition reduction for the four-year undergraduate program undertaken.