Abertay University welcomes submissions for Abertay University Scholarships. These scholarships are available for international students who want to embark on either master’s or PhD studies in Austria. This funding provides the beneficiary a sum of £3,000. The funding payment is done in two equal installments (January and April).
Abertay University – About
Abertay University is located at the core of Dundee, merging all the advantages of a close-knit campus with the buzz of city center life. All of the university’s buildings are within a quarter of a mile of each other, same as shops, bars, cinemas, clubs, and theatres. The university is just a few minutes walks from the bus and train stations. Abertay University isn’t just a remarkable place to be a student , the academic institution is also home to top-leading research teams, whose discoveries are acknowledged internationally.
- Study Level: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Abertay University
- Country: Austria
- Courses Available: Visit here for details.
- Submissions for February entry by 15th of December (if you need a Tier 4 visa then the closing date is 30th of November).
- Submissions for June entry by 30th of April (if you need a Tier 4 visa then the deadline is 31st of March).
- Submissions for October entry by 31st of August (if you need a Tier 4 visa then the deadline is 31st of July).
Benefits of Abertay University Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Abertay University Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- £3,000 award
- The award is paid in equal installments in January and April.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Deans Award Scholarship at University of Bath in UK 2021
- McDonald Fellowships in Europe 2021/2022
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition in UK 2021
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in UK 2022
- ETH Zurich Scholarship in Switzerland 2022
Eligibility for Abertay University Scholarships
To be eligible for Abertay University Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Required Languages: English. Candidates whose first language is not English are usually required to provide proof of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Applicant have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for their first postgraduate degree. Candidates who already have a UK postgraduate degree are not qualified.
- Applicant should have been categorized as international (overseas) fee status by Abertay University.
- Applicants have satisfied all the academic requirements attached to their offer of admission as a full-time student in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants have attained the equivalent of 2:1 UK Bachelors degree or above.
If you satisfy all the eligibility requirements and get granted an Abertay University Scholarship, you will be informed by the institution via email following your offer of study. Please go to your inbox regularly once you have gotten your offer of study from Abertay University, or if you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact Doug Watters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Award is not accessible to presently enrolled postgraduate students or to Abertay alumni.
How to Apply for Abertay University Scholarships
To apply for Abertay University Scholarships, please follow the application guidelines below:
- Select one of the available master or PhD programs here.
- Apply to the chosen program by (Signing up to create your new account, Select new user, Fill in the necessary details and upload the necessary documents, Submit the application).
- If you satisfy all the eligibility requirements and are granted an a scholarship you will be informed by email after your offer of study, by July 1st. Should you apply after this date, you will be enlisted in the second phase of scholarship awards, by August 24th.
NB: The Abertay University Scholarships cannot be joined with other University Scholarships, discounts or the Scottish Saltire Scholarships. Nevertheless, if you are an alumnus of Abertay University, you are qualified for the Abertay Alumni Discount of 20% which will be applied after any scholarship.
To inquire further about Abertay University Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.