York University Tentanda Scholarship: An Ontario public research institution, York University (York) is located in the city of Toronto.
York University, or YU, is a common nickname for the university. It is Canada’s fourth-largest institution, with over 325,000 graduates and a faculty and staff of over 7,000.
At York University, students can choose from more than 170 different degree options and more than 120 different undergraduate degree programs.
For advanced standing, it accepts over 30 different international diplomas. It also offers global language training and the chance to attend over 100 different colleges throughout the world.
Many of the school’s international students are from more than 150 different nations.
There are eleven faculties at York University they are:
- The Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies,
- The Faculty of Science,
- The Lassonde School of Engineering,
- The Schulich School of Business,
- Osgoode Hall Law School,
- Glendon College,
- The Faculty of Education,
- The Faculty of Health,
- The Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change,
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies,
- The School of Arts, Media, Entertainment and Design, and 28 research centers.
Toronto-based York University’s principal purpose is to provide a world-class educational experience for a diverse student body while also contributing to the greater benefit of the community.
Since its inception, it has been known for encouraging cutting-edge approaches of delivering instruction and doing research.
- Host University: York University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$ – 40,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International and National Students;
- Subjects available: All subjects;
- Application Deadline: The year 2022.
The Tentanda Trough Awards are now available for National and International Students in all fields to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at an and Undergraduate program at the York University, Canada.
45 national scholarships worth $40,000 ($10,000 x for over 4 years) and 15 international scholarships worth $120,000 ($30,000 x for over 4 years) will be awarded by York University to selected nominees to enhance their undergraduate studies in Canada.
Candidates must have a secondary school certificate from a reputable university in order to be considered for admission.
Candidates must be accepted to the university in order to be considered for the scholarship. In order to be eligible for this award, candidates must must have successfully completed the registration process.
Students are obliged to disclose a pre-qualification diploma, copies of their transcripts and the award, a declaration, and a copy of their passport in order to be considered for admission to the program.
Complete the university’s admissions process in order to be considered for acceptance.
Conditions of Language:
- To enroll in this program, you must establish your proficiency in the English language by passing either the TOEFL or the IELTS test.
- York is a world-famous institution of higher learning and research as well as a potent force for good. At the same time, York is an important source of inspiration for people around the globe.
- At the same time, the inviting and open environment and distinct perspective make it a great place for students to learn and grow.
Here is a link to the scholarship’s official website below