For the next academic session, the UWA international Prestige Scholarship is now taking applications from overseas students for a full tuition award.
Each year, the UWA Business School awards 10 MBA (Intensive) Overseas Prestige Scholarships to deserving international students interested in pursuing an MBA Intensive program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Western Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: The University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver
Scholarship Worth: 100% of the tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: 10 MBA scholarships per year.
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
SEE ALSO: Queens University Belfast Scholarship in the UK for 2022/2023
Eligibility Criteria for UWA International Prestige Scholarship
An applicant for this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be an international student
- Apply for a place in the University’s MBA (by coursework and dissertation)
- Not be fully supported or sponsored to pursue the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- Have passed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test).
Scholarship Offer for UWA International Prestige Scholarship
- 100% of the tuition fee for international students who are awarded a Master of Business Administration (Courses and Dissertation).
- It can only be used for one calendar year at a time (three trimesters)
READ MORE: Calboonya Info Technology & Computer Science Scholarship
If you want to apply for the UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship, you must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an MBA program at the institution.
Application Deadline: On-going