In 2022/23, the University of Lincoln will award the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship to acknowledge the achievements and potential of overseas students who want to attend the university.
The purpose of the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship is to honor past accomplishments as well as potential for the future.
Academic, personal, and extracurricular achievements of international students are to be recognized through this scholarship.
Half of a year’s tuition is covered by the Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship.
University of Lincoln Specifics for the Award
Student applicants must demonstrate their top academic, personal or extracurricular achievements in order to be considered for a Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship.
It is the goal of the University to contact students within ten days of the closing date for their scholarship application.
The following are the requirements for receiving a scholarship:
According to these guidelines, you can be considered for the 2020 Global Leaders Scholarship:
- Requires an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught program beginning in 2022 or 2023.
- An international fee-paying student must be enrolled at the institution.
- To be considered for admission to the University of Lincoln, applicants must hold the requisite academic credentials.
- Accomplished academic and leadership skills are required for admission.
Before applying for University of Lincoln Scholarship, students must meet one of the following requirements:
- Grades in the BBB range or higher on the International Baccalaureate (IB) examination
- A grade of 60 percent or above in a recognized international foundation year or international year one program