It is possible to apply to the University of Alberta Scholarships without an IELTS score for a wide range of undergraduate, post-graduate, and research scholarships.
If you’re looking for a top-tier university, this one has a large variety of majors to choose from.
Scholarships at the University of Alberta are available to both international and domestic students. This is a Canadian public research university formed in Edmonton in the early 1970s as a non-profit institution.
This university, which has been ranked among the best in the world, offers scholarships to students from all over the world.
Do not miss out on the University of Alberta Scholarships because there are no additional requirements without IELTS.
SEE ALSO: Government RTP Scholarships for Postgraduate Research
Worth of University of Alberta Scholarships
- The University of Alberta scholarships are open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Candidates for the Alberta scholarship do not need to fill out a separate form. A scholarship application is immediately made on your behalf once you’ve submitted an application to study in that particular program.
- Excellent applicants are given extra recognition by the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS. You won’t just be reimbursed for your fees; all of your associated costs will be as well.
- Another perk of the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS is that you don’t need to take an English proficiency test like the IELTS or TOEFL to apply.
- For International Students, Scholarships: Over the course of four years, the selected candidate will be compensated with checks totaling around $9,000 each. They must have a visa to apply.
- The University of Alberta’s Gold Standard Scholarship is worth up to $6,000 and is awarded based on academic success. The top 5% of applicants are also eligible for the gold standard scholarship.
- The University of Alberta offers a $5,000-a-year Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship to students who demonstrate financial need.
- The University of Alberta normally awards this scholarship at a value of $17,500 to master’s degree candidates, but overseas students will earn an additional $10,000.
- Additionally, applicants with Master’s and Doctoral degrees can apply for this grant. This scholarship is worth $15,000 a year.
Below are list of Programs Offered by University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Native Studies
- Social Sciences
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life Alberta School of Business
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Environmental Sciences
Eligibility for University of Alberta Scholarships
- Graduate, post-graduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees are all eligible for University of Alberta scholarships without an IELTS score requirement.
- This award is open to Canadians of all ages and nationalities, as well as international students.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens to be considered. International students, on the other hand, are required to obtain a Visa permit.
- Transcripts are required for undergraduates, and for graduate students, the equivalent certifications from their undergraduate institutions are required. However, a master’s degree is required for PhD candidates.
- An English Proficiency Certificate is not required for applicants.
- Late entries will not be accepted for the University of Alberta scholarship application. A scholarship committee’s first impression of you will be tarnished if you submit an application that is more than a day late.
How to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS
By following the link at the end of this post, you can apply for University of Alberta Scholarships without having to take the IELTS exam. There’s no need to stress about the application procedure because it’s all done online.
Ensure that the information you provide on the University of Alberta portal’s admissions form is accurate. To avoid any misunderstandings, upload the necessary documents that have been approved.
Application Deadline for University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- You can apply on 1st May for July admissions.
- You can apply on 1st July for the Fall semester.
- You can apply on 1st March for May admissions.
- You can apply on 1st November for the Spring semester.
Please note that the application for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS is still ongoing.