The Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2023/24: The Technical University of Munich is giving international awards to learners both at home and abroad throughout the world for scholarship study opportunities in Germany beginning the following academic session. The award will help the student’s occupancy expenses while studying in Germany.
A miscellany of foundations provides grants to learners at all levels of study and qualifications
are not restricted to students with excellent scores. You will see all scholarships awarded
literally by TUM, including standard scholarships, travel allowances, and commissions(grants) for
studying outside the country, and supplementary allowances to cover the printing expenditures
for theses and dissertations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Technical University of Munich, Germany
Scholarships are to be received at the Technical University of Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships/Allowance Awards
Scholarship Value: Amount varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All Degree Levels.
Ethnicity: Domestic and International Pupils(students)
ELIGIBILITY | Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2023-2024
The focus group is regular international scholars enlisting in a study program at TUM:
- Learners who are not qualified for BAföG owed to their ethnicity (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor’s degree has been achieved at TUM)
- Compliance with the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)and 31 December (winter period)
- English Language Prerequisites: Recipients from outside the home country, and particularly
those from non-English speaking countries will usually need to come across specific English
language or additional language prerequisites to be qualified to study there.
- Registration Processes
How-to-Apply: All recipients of the Technical University of Munich Scholarships to study in
Germany is expected to have taken admission to the university and registered appropriately as a
student of the school. After being admitted, all acknowledged freshman applicants are
automatically qualified for merit-based scholarships so that no respective application documents
or interviews are important.
Document Prerequisites (requirements):
Recipients(applicants) who wants to be awarded with University of Munich Scholarships are instructed to present the following documents alongside their
- A Motivational letter,
- Two recommendations
- TUM grade report,
- Curriculum Vitae/ resume
- Evidence of recipient earnings,
- Evidence of parents‘ revenue or evidence of earnings of partner if applicable
- Any additional document (about the program you applied to for).
Application Deadline: it’s ongoing
The University of Munich Scholarships aspire to support students who are not financially capable to be opportune to study abroad and the prerequisites (requirements) are not exhaustive. Wishing you best of luck as you apply.