You can be among the shortlisted for the Troy University fully funded International Education Scholarships for 2023/2024 academic year. The scholarships are specifically designed for all international with excellent academic records.
This is a great news for any students who wish to study in the United States. Troy University is one of the universities in the US that offer international students that offer their scholarship awards to international students based on merit. In this blog post, we’ll take you through the eligibility criteria, worth, and detailed application process of the scholarship programme.
The International Education Scholarships are granted in Bachelor’s degrees in any of the courses Troy offers. The scholarship awards are granted to students who enrolled in any undergraduate level course at the university.
About International Education Scholarships
• Study country: United States of America
• Award sponsor: Troy University
• Programme level: Bachelor, Undergraduate
• Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
• Closing date: January 31, 2023
About Troy University
Started in 1887, Troy University in Alabama, US is a public university that’s globally recognised for offering students quality education.
Perk of Troy University
Troy offers selected applicants partial tuition fee.
• Interested applicants must have an offer letter for any undergraduate programmes offered by Troy.
• Interested applicants be foreign or domestic students.
• Interested applicants applying for the scholarship awards must meet the admission requirements required by the university.
All interested applicants who have satisfied the eligibility requirements should visit Troy University’s official website for more details about the scholarship awards and fill out the application.
The scholarship programme closes January 31, 2023. All interested are hereby advised to apply on or before the closing date. Applications submitted after the application closes will not be considered.
The International Education Scholarships application deadline is January 31, 2023. All applications submitted after the closing date will not be attended to.