Apply for scholarship at Ferrum College if you want to begin your academic career in the United States. The scholarships will be awarded to qualified students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Ferrum College accepts applications from international students for all undergraduate and graduate degree programs. There is no set criteria for awarding these scholarships, and they will be given to students according to academic merit.
It was founded in 1913 in Ferrum, Virginia, as a private college for basic and secondary education, the Ferrum Training School.
It is the 55th-best regional university in the South, where it is located. The college strongly encourages all of its students to strive for academic and personal success, as well as to build bright futures for themselves.
What are the benefits of attending Ferrum College? There are numerous internship and research possibilities for students at Ferrum College, one of the country’s oldest environmental science programs.
Every student’s education at Ferrum College is influenced by the natural world. Students arrive full of hope and depart full of meaning in this vibrant learning environment.
Application Deadline for Scholarships at Ferrum College
Applicants can apply at any time. Students can apply as soon as feasible for early admission and a favorable decision.
- University or Organization: Ferrum College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Eligibility for Scholarships at Ferrum College
- All students from around the world are welcome to apply.
- Ferrum’s undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible for application.
- Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- A strong academic background and standardized test results are required for all applicants.
How to Apply
- In order to apply to Ferrum College, students must fill out the application. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must then complete the visa application process by submitting the listed documents.
- Students must provide their official high school transcripts
- An English translation
- A copy of their current passport and visa
- A certificate of financial status
- An original copy of a bank statement as supporting documentation.
- Students must submit their SAT or ACT scores in order to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit scores from the TOEFL or ILETS tests to demonstrate their ability in English.
Students selected for the international scholarship will receive financial assistance with the costs of pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree.