Scholarships at Concord University: The EducationUSA Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 have been announced by Concord University and EducationUSA as a way to promote American higher education to students from throughout the world.
A Concord University undergraduate scholarship is available to international students who are interested in applying. Academic achievement in the range of 3.0 to 4.0 is the only factor considered in the scholarship selection process.
The most you can win is $6,000 in prize money.
Concord University, located in Athens, West Virginia, was established on February 28, 1872 as a state-supported institution of higher learning. At Concord University, our goal is to better the lives of our students and the communities in which they reside.
What drew you to Concord University in the first place? The institution improves students’ lives and careers via innovative teaching and learning, intellectual and creative activities, and community service and civic participation.
Application Deadline for Scholarships at Concord University
Admissions decisions are made on a continual basis as applications are received. However, students from other countries must submit their applications by July 1, 2022, in order to be considered.
- University or Organization: Concord University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
READ MORE: UWA International Prestige Scholarship
Scholarships at Concord University Eligibility
Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply.
Courses or Subjects: Concord undergraduate programs are eligible for application.
The following are the requirements for participation:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
Students must have a 3.0-4.0 GPA to apply.
How to Apply for Scholarships at Concord University
- Applying to Concord is as simple as logging into the school’s website and following the on-screen instructions. Students with a GPA between 3.0 and 4.0 are automatically disqualified from consideration for admission.
- The students must provide all of their academic records and their certified English translations at the time of their application to the university.
- Requirements for First Year Students: A 2.0 GPA and either an ACT composite score of 18 or a SAT composite score of 960 are required.
- The following English language competence examinations must be taken and submitted by the students:
TOEFL IBT: 60
1095 on the GTEC for the IELTS
Eiken – 2A iTEP – 3.5
EducationUSA will provide up to $4,000-6,000 to Concord University’s undergraduate international students.
You can apply here