The Queen’s University Belfast Scholarship is only available to new international students who are the children, grandchildren, or siblings of Queen’s alumni or current Queen’s University Belfast students beginning an eligible full-time program in the academic year 2022/2023 on the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
Queens University Belfast Scholarship details, including the award amount, eligibility and application process are covered in this post.
Queen’s School of Law As the Queen’s Institution of Belfast, it is a public research university in the city of Belfast, Northern Ireland. Queen’s College, Belfast, was founded in 1845 and opened its doors four years later.
Approximately 300 degree programs are offered by the university, which offers a wide range of academic degrees. Ian Greer serves as president and vice-chancellor.
A total of £395.8 million was brought in by the university in 2020–21, of which £88.6 million came from research grants and contracts.
There are around 300 degree programs available at the university, which caters to students of all intellectual backgrounds. Ian Greer serves as president and vice-chancellor.
However, a total of £395.8 million was brought in by the university in 2020–21, of which £88.6 million came from research grants and contracts.
Founded in 1810 as the Belfast Academical Institution, the university’s roots may be traced back to this institution, now known as the Royal Belfast Academical Institution.
Nonetheless, the current university was first established as Queen’s College, Belfast, in 1845, when it was incorporated into the Queen’s University of Ireland, which was founded to encourage higher education for Catholic and Presbyterian students as a counterpoint to Trinity College in Dublin, which was then an almost exclusively Anglican institution.
QUT biomedical engineering and materials scholarships
UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship
The Queen’s College in Belfast opened its doors in 1849, as well. Sir Charles Lanyon, an English-born architect, designed its principal edifice, the Lanyon Building.
There were 23 faculty members and 195 students on the first day of classes. The University of London tests were taken by certain early Queen’s students.
Dissolving Ireland’s Royal University in 1908, which had became Queen’s University of Ireland after a name change in 1879, created two new institutions: the National University of Ireland (which is still in existence) and Queen’s University of Belfast.
Both St Mary’s and Stranmillis, the Queen’s University Belfast affiliated colleges, are located in the west and south-west of Belfast, respectively, in addition to the main campus.
There are a variety of degree programs available at these colleges, all of which are focused on a liberal arts education.
There are numerous public roadways in South Belfast where the university’s buildings can be found, including Malone Road, Stranmillis Road and University Road.
Other departments can be found in the Titanic Quarter and Portaferry, as well as in other parts of the city.
Worth of Queens University Belfast Scholarship
In order to receive the Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship, a student must be a member of the family of a current student at the university. Neither the Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship nor any monetary alternative can be used in lieu of any deposit.
Eligibility for Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship
- This scholarship is available to international undergraduate students at Queens University, Belfast who plan to pursue a full-time degree.
- Family Scholarship 2022 applicants must be offspring, spouses, or siblings of current Queen’s students or alumni.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be enrolled full-time at the University in an undergraduate degree.
- You should have been offered a spot in a full-time program by the university.
- Candidates must meet all academic and linguistic requirements specified in their offer in order to be considered.
- Part-time students or those pursuing foundational degrees or remote learning courses will be disqualified.
- Candidates from the Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the European Union who pay fees are not eligible to take the exam.
- A separate application for the Family Scholarship is not required for applicants.
- Qualified applicants will be awarded an automatic Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship.
How to Apply for Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship
If you are interested in Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship and eligible
Application Deadline for Queens University Belfast Scholarship
The application for Queens University Belfast Family Scholarship is not specified but the scholarship is still on.