If you dream of studying in Canada with a scholarship award; this may be the time your dream will come true. The Saskatchewan University in Canada has activated the portal of its scholarship programme for the acceptance of international students who wish to study in Canada.
Canada is one of the countries international students travel to seek admission. The universities in Canada offer scholarships for Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral degree programmes.
IT University of Copenhagen In Denmark Fully funded Scholarships
Full Scholarship: University of Minnesota 2023
Qatar Airways Fully funded National Scholarship For 2023
Full Scholarship at University of Memphis, USA 2023
Partial Fellowship Programme at University of Calgary in Canada 2023
The 2023/2024 scholarship application ends February 1, 2023. And classes will begin September 2023.
About Saskatchewan University scholarship
• Application deadline: February 1, 2023
• Host country: Canada
• Scholarship sponsor: Saskatchewan University
• Programme: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
The University of Saskatchewan grants the following for its Undergraduate and Graduate degree scholarship awards:
° Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships:
When you apply for the university’s admission, you will be considered automatically for the Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship award.
° Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
These scholarships are granted based on the applicants’ exceptional leadership, academic and immense contributions to humanity. The Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are:
• College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships worth $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years).
• George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships worth $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
• U of S Entrance Scholarships worth $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years).
• Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships worth $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
• Chancellors’ Scholarships worth $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years).
• University Dean’s scholarship:
* Master’s degree; $18,000
* Doctoral: $22,000
° Bachelor’s degree: the interested applicants must be high school students outside Canada.
° Master’s degree: the interested applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degrees, or equivalent; from recognized colleges or universities.
° Ph.D.: the applicants must have Master’s degrees, or equivalent; from recognized universities.
° Postgraduate Diploma: the applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degrees, or equivalent; from recognized colleges or universities.
The scholarship awards are different and pricey. It’s the selection committee that will determine which is the best of an applicant. Their decisions are usually determined by documents each applicant uploaded during the application.