The Chonnam National University International Scholarship in South Korea is reserved for the potential-filled and bright students who seek financial assistance to pursue their higher education in the university. The scholarship program is open for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All international undergraduate and graduate cam apply for this scholarship program. There will be a partial reduction in tuition and entrance and in school fees up to 10% to 30% of the real amount. Students will receive scholarship awards for eight semesters of their study.
2023 New College of the Humanities International Scholarships in UK
George Mason University Postdoctoral Scholarship Award in the USA 2022
Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 in UAE [Fully Funded]
Queens University Belfast Scholarship in the UK for 2022/2023
The Chonnam National University was founded in 1952. The university is ranked at 738th in Best Global Universities. The motto of Chonnam is truth, creativity, and service.
• Country: Korea (South)
• Scholarship Provider: Chonnam National University
• Scholarship Type: Partial
• Program: Bachelor, Undergraduate
• Closing Date: 31 December 2022
• Students will be offered 30% reduction on fees on entrance and tuition and close to 10% to 30% reduction in the school fee of the program they applied for.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students can apply for this Scholarship.
• All applicants can apply for any preferred undergraduate or graduate degree program offered at the University.
• You must be an undergraduate or graduate student accepted under international admissions.
How to Apply?
• Applicants should apply for admission through the Chonnam National University’s designated application portal.
• All eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
• A completed application forms
• An official graduate certificate
• An essay
• Provide two confidential Letters of Recommendation
• Provide an official academic transcripts from every college/university attended
• Original or notarized copy of the degree certificate
• A copy of passport
• A Letter of Recommendation
• Provide passport of parents
• A proof of nationality
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalents stipulated by the regulations.
• Eligible students must submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° TOEFL PBT – 530
° TOEFL IBT – 71
° IELTS – 5.5
° TOEFL CBT – 197
° CEFR – B2
° TEPS – 600
° TOEIC – 700 or higher
° TOPIC – level 3
° NEW TEPS – 326
When you apply for the Chonnam National University International Scholarship and selected, certain percentages of your educational expenses will be paid for you. However, to be selected for this scholarship, you must meet all the requirements.