Oldenburg Academic International Scholarships: With a bachelor’s degree, you’ll be well on your way to achieving your educational and professional goals throughout your life. As a result, the Oldenburg Academic Scholarships were created at Marian University.
Scholarships like this one are made possible by the university’s undergraduate degree program in order to bring in the best students possible.
Marian University was established in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, in 1936. Marian University in Fond du Lac is a catholic school.
More than 2,000 students, both undergrads and postdocs, are enrolled here. Eleven bachelor’s and four master’s degrees are available for students to select from here.
What are the benefits of attending Marian University? In joining the institution, students will be able to learn and grow in an environment where both teaching and learning are of the utmost importance and quality.
As a result, intellectual, spiritual, moral and social development is extremely challenging. The curriculum of Marian University prepares students to pursue wisdom throughout their entire lives.
Brief Description about Oldenburg Academic International Scholarships
- University: Marian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
READ MORE: Chulalongkorn University Scholarship inThailand, 2022
Oldenburg Academic International Scholarships Eligibility
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- A degree in any of the university’s undergraduate programs is acceptable.
- Criteria that can be used:
- High certifications and a strong academic record are required for applicants to be considered for the award.
- A 3.25-3.49 GPA is required for admission.
Application Deadline for Oldenburg Academic International Scholarships
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now being accepted.
How to Apply
Marian University’s online international application is required to apply for this grant.
Documentation in Support:
All of the following must be submitted:
- For your official academic record, you should include all secondary or high school courses you have taken and the grades you received in each of them.
- Exam results from outside sources
- Proof of financial stability
- An earlier degree certificate with the appropriate marks is required for all students.
- The following is a requirement in terms of language proficiency:
- Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
IELTS 6.0 ELS Level 112 PTE 48 TOEFL IBT 69 IELTS
Candidates from the United States are eligible for a $10,000 scholarship from Marian University.